● Monthly payroll processing from end to end according to payroll calendar in a timely manner, including separate runs as necessary, tax withholding and processing, claims and allowances payouts, etc.
● Verification, calculation, and processing of sales commission.
● Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
● Responsible for budget planning and budget monitoring of all HR activities.
● Assessing and developing the organization’s pay structure.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA graduate is preferred.
● More than 5 years of relevant experience in human resources administrative management including payroll and C&B.
● Operate independently and take ownership of your area of responsibility.
● Ability to design/amend service processes.
● Process-oriented thinking.