● Brand strategy and positioning – define the product proposition for the brand-new market using a “test and learn” approach.
● Develop the brand strategy and long-term brand plan.
● Communications and media planning – develop a long-term communication strategy and media plan, monitoring all communication performance and partnering with agencies where appropriate.
● Pipeline and project management – define and develop an innovative pipeline for the coming years, considering any opportunities or risks and consumer trends.
● Brand performance management – report on the brand's performance using analysis of data to optimize the brand's results.
● Stakeholder management – collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to achieve common goals whilst managing all expectations from stakeholders.
● P&L accountability – responsible to deliver profitable growth for the brand, understanding the full P&L and managing the right levers to deliver top line and bottom line.
● Lead, prepare, and participate in key business and retailers’ presentations and meetings.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or related fields; MBA is preferred.
● At least two years of working experience in brand management or related fields.
● Good command of English.
● Highly experienced in presentation skills.
● Fluent in MS Office especially XL operations.
● Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
● Understanding of the full marketing mix.
● Ability to think out of the box.
● Analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
● Communication and interpersonal skills.