● Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services for a brand.
● Evaluate the financial aspects of Brand development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
● Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
● Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
● Act as a leader and facilitator within the company.
● Develop and implement product go-to-market plans with all departments to execute.
● Report to the marketing manager.
● Job location: Tehran.
● Number of staff to be recruited in this position: 1.
● Job duration: permanent position.
● Desired start date: ASAP.
● Working hours: Saturday to Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.; Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Business or other related fields.
● At least 3 years of experience.
● Knowledge of principles and methods of product/brand management, distribution systems, and product development project management.
● Familiar with marketing and advertising principles.
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Ideal age range: 27 to 37 years old.