● Develop and execute an area trade marketing and distribution plan which meets brand, volume, and profit objectives for each trade channel through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and manpower in order to achieve the delegated objectives.
● Manage the distribution of company brands within the area through retailers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
● Implement promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the area by gaining the active support of the trade.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields or equivalent qualifications.
● At least 3 years of field sales experience as an area manager in an FMCG company.
● Good communicator.
● Experience in people management.
● Team leadership skills.
● Negotiation and presentation skills.
● Military service: completed or exempted.
● Fluent in English.