The ASM is responsible for delivering and achieving the annual sales targets in specified areas while maintaining strong relationships with customers.
● Lead the team in his area of responsibility to achieve the area's targets.
● Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals: coverage, distribution, and visibility.
● Implement, follow, and measure the monthly targets week by week in order to ensure reaching the area's targets.
● Channel management to deliver area sales targets.
● Regular visits to the market with distributor’s visitors and company supervisors.
● Implement the new product launches as per the defined plans of the marketing/brand team.
● Manage and check the distributor’s stock level and all payments to the company.
● Monitor and manage the retailer's performance in defined areas.
● Maintain and manage a strong relationship with agents, distributors, and customers.
● Control IMS and distributers’ behavior and Stock based on the company strategies.
● Provide ongoing coaching to all supervisors and ensure they are properly equipped, trained, and motivated to achieve their objectives.
● Manage and check all daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
● At least 3 years of experience in sales and distribution preferably within convenience or grocery with at least 1 year of management experience.
● Experience in the beverage industry is an advantage.
● Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
● Willingness to travel domestically.
● Strong MS Office skills.