We are looking for a reliable HSE Manager to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws. As a safety manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs.
● Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to Policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
● Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
● Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
● Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employee's exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
● Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
● Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
● Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
● Plan and coordinate with organizations (fire Stations, emergencies, etc.) in order to hold joint maneuvers.
● Monitor environmental pollutants produced in order to comply with standards and environmental responsibilities.
● Establish health monitoring tests in order to identify inappropriate health trends in individuals and prevent occupational diseases.
● BS or MS in Industrial Safety or Occupational Health.
● At least 5 years experience as HSE manager.
● Mastery of HSE standards.
● Familiarity with various engineering solutions to reduce and prevent harmful factors in the workplace.
● Familiarity with risk factors at pharmaceutical industries.
● Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry standard.
● Risk assessment and crisis management.
● Leadership skills.
● Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
● Good command of English and MS Office.