This position will assist in developing new products. The applicant must have a spirit of hard work and patience to achieve the goals, she/he also needs to be motivated to solve a technical challenge.
● Work on the new idea of supplement and drug products.
● Work with laboratory machinery (Tablet press, Coating, Lab instruments, chemical instruments).
● Work with R&D manager to develop formulations for various dosage forms (capsules, tablets, sachet and etc.), generate new formulations, and sources. new/Existing raw materials for cost analysis and feasibility of formulation.
● Collect, write, and review technical documents such as CTD & regulatory reports.
● Work with laboratory instruments such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution tester, etc.
● Troubleshooting technical, formulation, processing issues.
● Complete assignments within project-specific timelines.
● Manage R&D project activities by accurately collecting, recording, maintaining, and reporting scientific data.
● Conduct development and laboratory analysis such as product testing and stability studies.