The incumbent is responsible for the end to end career management including learning and development, talent sourcing and acquisition as well as employee counselling/compliance. Act as first point of contact for Zanjan Factory Management and employees in order to ensure efficient running of the human resources processes and to provide professional HR services. Support and coach line managers in all operational and administrative aspects of Human Resources Management including recruitment, performance management, talent development, successor planning and talent review with close collaboration and support of HR Shared Services and HR Business Support.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Talent Management: Handle talent management process including talent acquisition, talent review, succession planning, building talent pools and managing the workforce planning.
- Performance Management and Learning & Development: Lead performance management process to support line managers to facilitate and identify development gaps and learning needs, deliver training and facilitation sessions with support of HR Shared Services and supervise the Learning & Development activities to ensure strong links between business needs, people development priorities and talent placement.
- Policies and Compliance: Implement and ensure Human Resources policies and strategies are in-line with JTI global standard, local regulation and corporate culture. Work closely with Legal Department to support managers by providing advisory and consultative services on all aspects of employee relations ensuring compliance with best practice and employment law.
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition: Identify the requirement gaps and work closely with hiring manager(s) and HR Shared Services for the end to end recruitment process including sourcing, interviews, assessments, etc. align with JTI recruitment policy in order to ensure quality of new hires as well as a timely and effective hiring process.
- HR Projects and Initiatives: Monitor, support and provide required services to projects or activities that supports the delivery of HR departmental strategies and company objectives as well as supporting Human Resource Business Partners. Support and implement any HR procedure and initiative reinforcing employer branding and increasing engagement levels of employees.
*Working Location of the position is Zanjan province.
• University degree in HR, business administration or any other related field
Work experience and competencies:
• Min 5 years of professional and relevant experience in the Human Resources Department of an international company - ideally in the FMCG sector
• Experience with factory/production process management is a strong advantage
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Powerful leadership and relationship management skills
• High accountability and responsibility with strong team spirit
• Able to think in agile way and confident to take challenges to make a difference in an international environment
• Good computer skills with proficiency in MS office applications
• Excellent verbal and written English communication and consulting skills