We are looking for a hands-on Industrial project manager who can oversee the construction and equipment of a new factory. In order to do so, he must be able to:
- Manages and monitors all touchpoints of the project plan including responsibility for scheduling, managing project financials, and providing input and justification for costs and budget impact
- Monitors and handles the overall project performance (timeline, budget, and resource utilization) against the plan and makes adjustments as needed when issues are identified and require resolution
- Coordinates team activities to ensure project milestones are achieved, providing performance feedback to team members' supervisors as appropriate
- Manages and controls project risks by identifying and analyzing events, improving efficiency.
- Reviews and prepares status reports on key project performance metrics and provides data input for report preparation to Project Coordinators - Supports and is accountable to the Program Manager for the management, delivery, and outcomes of assigned projects within the program - Ability to handle different levels of stress
- Devise a project plan and manage all resources and phases of the project implementation using project management software.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation.
- Bachelor or Master of civil engineering, industrial engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Industrial project manager.
-Fluent in the implementation of civil projects
- Familiar with mechanical, construction and equipment needs of a production factory such as, Laboratory needs and assembly machinery.
-Fluent in software needed (Microsoft office, AutoCAD)
- Ability to handle different levels of stress.
-Ideal Age Range: 35- 45 years
-Gender Preference: Male
- Resident of Zanjan