List of responsibilities:
● Finding and targeting new clients.
● Telephone sales calls (Cold Calling).
● Outside sales calls.
● Developing customer data bank.
● Quoting rates and booking.
● Visiting current customers.
● Following sales manager's leads.
● Working hours: 08am to 04pm.
● Travel requirements: May be.
● Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Negotiable.
● University qualifications: Bachelor's degree.
● Other certifications obtained: Preferably any related certificates related to shipping and freight forwarding industries or trading.
● Nature and length of previous experience: Preferably in shipping and/or freight forwarding fields.
● Specialist knowledge: Good command in English and Incoterms.
● Soft skills and personality traits: Reliable, passionate, dynamic, responsible and team worker.