The objective of the role:
Optimizing export processes, communicating with the sales department, and increasing customer satisfaction.
List of responsibilities:
● Tracking the cargo from the production point to releasing the cargo in customs.
● Arranging operational schedules.
● Sending the necessary information to producers and customs clearance unit.
● Monitoring and mentoring the operation team.
● Communicating between the factory, clearance, and stuffing units.
● Reporting to the CEO, and COO.
● Probation period: 2 months
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 9 am to 6 pm, and Thursday from 9 am to 1 pm.
● Travel requirements: Probably.
● At least a Bachelor's degree.
● Three years of work experience, preferably in Oil and Petrochemicals.
● Proficient in English.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Teamwork spirit.