Objective of the role: Connect with potential healthcare clients and find sales opportunities.
List of responsibilities: Presenting the company's specialized equipment to potential customers and conducting sales negotiations.
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wendsday 8:15 - 16:15, Thursday 8:15 - 12:15.
Travel requirements: Yes, occasionaly..
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Yes. .
-At least a bachelor's degree in medical equipment and related fields.
-At least 5 years of experience in selling medical equipment.
- Having negotiation skill.
- Capability in learning about products.
- Interested in team working.
- Sufficient familiarity with English language.
- Sufficient knowledge in Office skills.
- Interested in working in marketing and sales.
- Energetic, self motivated, innovative, customer oriented.
- Having the possibility of travel to different cities of the country.
- Age: 28 -40.