Please DO NOT apply if you are not expert in importing Medical Devices. You need to be completely expert in NTWS, IMED, IRC, TTAC.
● Increasing import process service and helping supply chain to be agile in market.
● Reporting to: Managing Director and CEO.
● Length of probation period: 2 Month.
● Working hours: Saturday - Wednesday 8:30 - 17, Thursday 8:30 - 13
● Gross monthly base salary: negotiable.
● University qualifications: Bachelor's in Medical engineering, Commercial is preferred.
● Other certifications obtained: Microsoft office.
● Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 years of experience in same position.
Soft skills and personality traits:
● Attention to details.
● Stress tolerance.
● Analytical thinking.
● Self Control.
● Concern for others.
● Social orientation.
List of responsibilities:
● Expert in NTSW, EPL, IMED and banking rules for all import process of medical equipment.
● Expert for IRC registration.
● Expert in medical product's production legal procedures in MOH.
● Aware about all duties of chamber of commerce.
● Dominate the Incoterms..