Business Manager (Iran Office)
FIFTH AVENUE (FA) is a start-up with the mission of transferring the experience and knowledge of international companies to experts in Iran. FA’s vision is the become a leading Entrepreneurial and Engineering hub in Iran. The founding members are serial entrepreneurs with over 10 years of experience in starting and growing businesses.
We are starting a new business, FIFTH AVENUE (FA), to transfer the experience and knowledge of international companies to experts in Iran. We intend to provide engineering, marketing, administrative, and other services to international companies, and train a group of experts in Iran with high standards and best practice methods.
Then, we will grow the business in multiple ways, building on our human capital foundation and lessons learned from serving those companies.
Our Iran office will take care of most parts of the business including but not limited to operation, marketing, human resources, IT and etc. The role of the Business Manager (Iran Office) is to be the top executive in Iran and helping the process of building the company from 0 to 1.
We have to address a lot of challenges in order to build a respected business. So you must have spent the last decade of your life preparing; You must have accumulated relevant knowledge and experience, otherwise, you are not going to make it.
● Establishing the business, including sales and marketing, operation, HR, accounting and etc.
● Recruiting and building a strong team of specialists in different roles.
● Building a website from scratch in English.
● Running the office and day-to-day operation.
● Leadership qualities including problem-solving and independent thinking; If you are looking to others for answers, this is not a job for you. You must be able to think and act independently.
● Productivity idealism; You should have an innate tendency for performance improvement and productivity.
● Resilience; It’s not going to be easy.
● Strong communication skills both in English and Farsi; Active listening, verbal and oral communication.
● Deep understanding of major business concepts; leadership, Strategy, Accounting, HR and Marketing.
● Being cool; When things get tough, we want you to be part of the solution, not another problem.
● Fluency in the English Language is a must.
● At least 2 years of experience in management positions.