BTS Industries Group is going to hire a skillful person for the sales and marketing department.
This is a full-time sales and marketing expert position and we warmly welcome to the qualified person to join us. The position is to be the face of the organization in the Tehran market. The role will be responsible for driving sales in the Building & Construction industry, specifically with developers, builders, architects, and also engineers. As a self-motivated and proactive hunter, you will be excited by the prospect of entering new markets, backed by an innovative and advanced product.
The main objective is to generate new and ultimately repeat business opportunities from your clients. The sales expert will also act as a Brand Ambassador for the business, establishing partnership arrangements that will ultimately benefit longer-term projects.
- Provide product and technical assistance to builders, architects and etc.
- Grow business within existing accounts held in the building sector
- Manage & grow a portfolio of highly qualified key clients
- Act as a brand ambassador among your portfolio of clients and generate ideas and opportunities for further engagement with the product and brand beyond the sale
- Identify new market and build meaningful customer relations accordingly
- Marketing of water system and heating's installation in the projects
- Customers’ regular visiting and troubleshooting
- Customers Technical supports
- Preparing organized/daily reports and summarize related information/data
- Review self-sale performance within development attitude
- Travel requirements: Occasional travels may be required
As a Sales and Marketing expert within the building and construction market, you will have a high level of resilience and able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in an engineering or marketing field
- +3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar external sales role OR a trade background in Plumbing.
- Sales experience in building industry preferably mechanical and plumbing systems
- The ability to build strong relationships with various levels of decision making in the building market
- Hands-on and be comfortable getting on-site and selling yourself/business/products
- Able to navigate trade customers from contractors through to large residential property builders
- Smart & inquisitive and able to see new sales opportunities
- Knowledge of plumbing products from either a trade, retail or sales background would be highly desirable
- intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analyzing data
- Proven problem-solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes
- Experience with targeting and building a deep network across Builders, Architects, Developers, etc.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service to clients.
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator.
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Fluent in Microsoft Office – Word and excel
- Meeting sales targets and quotas
- Extroverted Personality and Excellent public relations