● Contribute to advocate development, and build advocacy and professional relationship for KOL engagement and KOL development.
● Collaborate as a scientific resource to actively support Medical representatives and HCP.
● Provide medical support and training for Med Reps (Preparing educational materials).
● Ensure the pharmacovigilance process is implemented and followed.
● Follow up clinical trial activities.
● Attend scientific events (congress, seminar, round table, and workshop) and preparation of the scientific presentation.
● Educational background as MD, Pharmacist.
● Prior experience as a Medical Science liaison is an asset.
● Fluent in English.
● Excellent interpersonal savvy.
● Excellent negotiation skills.
● Strong focus on continuous learning.
● Advanced presentation skills.
● Ability to work cross-functionally with other team members.
● Ability to travel.