● Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include prearranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
● Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
● Regular visits of pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
● Understand fully internal sales systems and procedure and develop weekly/monthly visit plan in consultation with Sales and Marketing Manager.
● Maintain and update product and competition knowledge and builds and maintains good relationships with trade personnel.
● Update doctor cards and list and submit daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, master all operational tools.
● Implement ongoing Targeting and Profiling of customers.
● Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis. Report any relevant information to Sales and Marketing Manager and know company procedures and best practice.
● Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
● Answer customer's questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
● Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
● Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
● Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
● Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
● Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Medical related background, Veterinary, Biology, Chemistry Specialist.
● knowledge: Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems especially in oncology market.
● Customer and personal service: knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
● Working knowledge of computer skills.
● Excellent communication, presentation skills and negotiation effectiveness.
● Being creative, intuitive and able to work in a competitive environment.
● Having at least 3 year experiences in the field of oncology and related fields.
● Working knowledge of English.