● Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights; provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key initiatives.
● Problem-solving with various stakeholders.
● Develop and automate reports for the needs of stakeholders working with functional leads and other stakeholders to establish the right metrics for monitoring the business.
● Create dashboards and reports that provide analysis and commentary, explaining the product, sales, and business trends for executive reporting.
● Monitor business performance in different KPIs and areas and analyze the results to detect the gaps and define proper action plans to cover those gaps.
● Analyze different areas of the business to find available opportunities and consequently, define proper sales plans to utilize those opportunities.
● Perform testing, documenting, reporting, analysis, task fulfillment, and daily communication of improvement project objectives.
● Dominant in SQL server.
● Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and benchmarking to drive decisions.
● Eagerness to learn.
● Ability to manage time and resources and handle defined deadlines effectively.
● The ability to multi-task.
● Self-Motivated, fast learner, and result-oriented.
● Competent English knowledge.
● E-commerce experience looked upon favorably.
● Academic background around MBA is a plus.