• Identifying new business opportunities by presenting the value of current API Market to prospective pharmaceutical clients
• Understanding the pharmaceutical clients’ business information needs across a range of business functions, including competitive intelligence, product marketing, market research
• Managing the whole sales process from initial call through to close
• Generating a pipeline x your quarterly target and ensuring all data is captured on Salesforce
• Exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Collaborating with the research team to identify new sales campaign messaging
• Providing input on new product development projects (‘voice of the customer’)
• Building great rapport and valuable working relationships within the industry and potential clients
We are looking for a results driven, entrepreneurial Key Account Supervisor to join our growing sociable API sales team. You will ideally already have relevant experience working in Business Intelligence and/or sales role. You will be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed and have a proven track record of delivering against targets. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking the time to fully understand the client’s needs and requirements.
• Preferably doctorate degree in veterinary medicine
• At least 4-5 years’ field experiences
• Highly self-motivated, target driven and consistent over-achiever
• Experienced in using Salesforce or equivalent
• Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business, where everyone works hard toward a common goal of exceeding customer expectation. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.