• Understanding the Basic Principles of GMP and Internal Auditing.
• Knowledge of the activities carried out in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Good Documentation Skills
• Responsible for preparing and executing validation documents and Protocols. Protocol development skills will include ability to develop Installation, Operational and Performance qualification documents.
• Performing validation (or Qualification) and calibration for equipment such as Autoclave, HPLC, UV-vis, temperature and pressure gauge.
• Understanding the Needs of the Quality Assurance Unit
• Identification of the Data Analysis of the Various Units.
• A Spirit of Cooperation and team working.
• Ability to plan and manage own work.
• Experience In Pharmaceutical Field Would Be An Advantage.
• Time management and high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Pro-activity and hard-work.
• A Spirit of Responsibility.
• Field Of Study: Chemistry- different field of engineering and any related field.
• Proficient in Windows & Office Tools.
• Good command in English specifically in verbal communication and technical writing skills
• Familiarity with many aspects of validation is expected.
• Educational Level: BSc or MSc