The User Experience Researcher’s work is to provide answers with guidance to the most challenging questions in the product’s design and its future ahead. The UXR's reveal what the consumers need by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with the product designers, product owners, development team, and other stakeholders in developing new product features or enhancing the current ones.
- Effective communication
- Deep understanding of UI design and UX principles
- Know how to conduct user research and suggest the best available method (considering time and costs)
- Deep knowledge of quantitative analysis, and statistics
- Be a critical thinker and a hands-on problem solver
- Adaptable to change
- being passionate about CX and customer centricity
- Help the company to understand the user and its behavior by conducting various researches and presenting it in an effective way.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Design, BI, Marketing, and Customer Support) to identify high-impact research studies and know when to involve others to support.