• Understanding of interaction design principles and information architecture.
• Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
• Ability to iterate your work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback.
• Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, Journey Map and storyboards.
• Create prototypes and wireframes (Knowledge of industry tools: Adobe XD / Balsamique / UXpin/ Sketch/ Zeplin).
• Conduct usability testing (Using Hotjar or Google Analytics).
• Close collaboration with development team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• An Eye for art which can’t stand even a tiny Un-Aligned part
• Empathy and Empathetic approach
• Flexibility and adaptability
Talk us through your workflow.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Hamrah Mana Poshtiban
Mana Group is a digital transformation company.
Developing and conducting solutions to bugles applications and software platforms.
Our core business is focused on helping our customers to implement innovative and custom modeling solutions.
Our mission is to facilitate and systematize the trade processes for companies and customers and make E-commerce a leisurely and untroubled activity for both, buyers and sellers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching