● Coordinate all travel and accommodation-related requests for allocated divisions and staff (reservations, ticket collection, distribution, and accommodation).
● Ensure all business travel and staff travel benefits are aligned with related policies.
● Maintain accurate records of all travels and generate required reports regularly.
● Keep up with a basic knowledge of the travel industry, and regulations pertaining to travel issues.
● Arrange human resource director calendar, appointments, meetings & their needed agendas in line with her/his plans and priorities.
● Manage appropriate preparations for holding meetings in HR category in close cooperation with the IC module, regardless holding location.
● 3 years of experience preferably in the tourism industry.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both oral and written in Persian and in English.
● Excellent teamwork skills.
● High Sense of integrity.
● Commitment to moral principles.
● Good customer orientation.