Maya Zist Farayand is belongs to Padideh Shimi Paydar. Maya Zist Farayand seeking a Technical Manager for pharmaceutical factory (API and finish dosage).
The Utilities Engineer will provide technical support to operations, maintenance, manufacturing, automation, quality assurance, validation, reliability engineering, and project engineering with minimal supervision. The position utilizes engineering and management skills to safely resolve process problems, drive efficiencies, reduce waste, and maximize production. The individual in this role will be responsible for technical department.
• Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
• Manage system documentation including creation, review, updates, and approval of technical specifications, operating procedures, and system drawings.
• Perform detailed documentation to track process development.
• Responsible for the overall equipment lifecycle of manufacturing support systems which includes electrical systems, water purification systems, compressed air systems, HVAC systems, utility systems (chillers, boilers, cooling tower water, etc.), wastewater systems, fire and life safety systems, process equipment such as freeze dryer, fermenter and etc.
• Collect, analyze, and report data for use by the engineering and operations departments to ensure reliable operation of the utility systems.
• Work in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs, safety procedures, quality standards, OSHA standards.
• Assist with training and preventative maintenance programs on system equipment.
• Support the planning and execution of production plan by working in cross-functional teams as the technical manager engineering representative for a specific discipline or area.
• Participate in validation activities.
• Must be familiar with plant and divisional procedures as related to positional and department responsibilities and continuously stay current with assigned training to ensure compliance with quality and safety programs.
• Demonstrate continuous improvement with respect to increasing job knowledge and proficiency related to engineering in the biopharmaceutical industry, as well as technical understanding and problem-solving capability.
• Actively supporting information sharing and learning between team members.
• To prioritize multiple tasks.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Supervise and coordinate contractors on projects and activities.
• The Technical Manager will be on-call to respond to plant-wide emergencies and manufacturing needs.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
• Perform engineering calculations to support the production department to minimize energy waste.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must follow safety rules.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field.
• 3-5 years of experience working in engineering of pharmaceutical factory.
• Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
• Excellent math skills: ability to apply mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems.
• Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.