• Retail manager is Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, and stock and resources management.
• Responsible for planning and supervising activities in sales and implementing actions to achieve business goals.
• Manage and check all daily, weekly and monthly Sales reports.
• Monitor and analyze the internal and external business environment and manage the store’s competitive response.
• Maintain and manage a strong relationship with customers.
• Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
• Managing budgets.
• Maintaining statistical and financial records.
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
• Overseeing pricing and stock control.
• Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Preparing promotional materials and displays.
• Liaising with head office.
• Perfect store projects implementation.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or other related fields.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Food & Super Market management.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong communication, negotiation presentation skills.
• Team leadership skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Strong Computer Skills, (MS Office).
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
• Ideal Age Range: 40-45.
• Gender: Male.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
With all the changes that the Iranian retail scene is facing, Rosha Department Center will be emerging from this retail revolution in the spring of 2015 as one of the key shopping destinations in Tehran. Shopping centers have occupied the Iranian retail space for far too long, the consumers search for a modern shopping experience is what has driven this project to develop into the benchmark that it is today. Rosha department center will be the first of its kind in over 35 years. International quality and standards have been at the forefront of this retail project with a line-up of brands that have experienced both European and global success filling each and every floor.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.