List of responsibilities:
- Developing software for existing and upcoming projects.
- Review, debug and improve existing modules.
- Design and implement unit and integrated tests.
- Collaborate with back-end developers.
- Implement prototype design.
- Participate in technical meetings.
Reporting to: Technical Manager.
Working hours: Flexible.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Alongside the main incentives there is an opportunity to complete your military service as an employee for a knowledge-based corporation.
- Having teamwork skills, able to communicate in a flattery structure
- Knowledge of design patterns concepts
- Good related experience
- Unity 3D (optional)
- Xamarin (optional)
Skills in C# programing:
- Multi-threaded programing
- Message passing (Optional)
- Network programing (Optional)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ayandeh Robotic Sabz Arsam
Arsam robotics is a knowledge-based company (approved by vice-presidency for science and technology) with a global perspective to become a high level robotic company in Iran and its neighborhood countries. We leverage our main skills to connect different technology aspects of robotics fields from computer science to mechanical design to create robots which are reliable enough in order to assign them some human tasks confidently. Now, the company is implementing two robotic projects (Robotic Playhouse and Intelligent Robotic Restaurant) that really will move the robotic borders of Iran and the Middle East. We try to create a comfortable working environment that everyone can innovate novel ways to solve the company’s daily challenges.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.