With more than 23 million active users, Divar is going to lead the second-hand market in Iran. We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
As a social media manager, you'll manage an organization's online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing content and administering social media to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective social campaigns.
● Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media contents and campaigns that help to achieve band goals.
● Manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels such as Instagram.
● Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
● Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
● Proactively engage and interact with followers by responding to questions and joining in relevant conversations.
● Develop and execute strategic content plans based on brand objectives and strategies.
● Proactively identify opportunities to communicate stories of interest from across the company and society on social channels.
● Manage inbound requests for social support, ensuring the social media calendar is current and well executed.
● Manage and execute the whole content production procedures.
● Experience working in and with content team providers.
● A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
● Strong copywriting and editing skills such as effective storytelling techniques.
● Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
● An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
● Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
● Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.