- To operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems. Using computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
- To answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- To greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- To set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing (meetings, email, letters, packages, etc.)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in related areas.
- English proficiency (writing, listening, speaking and reading).
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines if required.
- Ability to work well under stress to meet tight deadlines and deal with challenging work environments.
- Excellent team player and high degree of interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and perfect attention to details
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organization Skills - Great sense of teamwork, collaboration and helpfulness
- High level of understanding, consideration and flexibility
- Excellent prioritizing and planning skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
ITC’s core activity remains the manufacture of Low and Medium Voltage (Transmission, Distribution and Control) switchgear panels, though over the past five decades it has invested into an expansion programme with values based on Quality, Innovation and Continuous Enhancement.
ITC has an established reputation as a leading-edge producer of Electrical Control and Distribution Systems in Iran and is positioned as the front-runner in this field.
During its 50+ years of service, ITC has gained an expansive range of Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, and Commissioning experience in a diversified array of industrial sectors such as Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Steel, Copper, Mining, Power Generation, Water Distribution, Waste Treatment, Food Production, Healthcare and Civil & Infrastructure Developments.
Over the years ITC has successfully adopted and transferred various technologies for local production of Medium and Low Voltage Type-Tested Withdraw able switchgear products from international technology holders such as AEG, GE-Power Controls, Alstom, HHI and the most recent and up to date one from ABB, through associated License Agreements.
Since 2001, ITC has also expanded its product range to include PLC based Process Control Systems, including Power Management (PMS) & Power Distribution and Control Systems (PDCS), where ITC holds the largest market share in the Iranian market.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching