OOH Supervisor is responsible to supervise sales performance in the Out of Home channel.
● Supervise sales performance in the OOH channel.
● Follow and measure the monthly targets weekly and daily in order to ensure reaching the targets.
● Review sales and marketing plans with distributors.
● Regular visits to the market with sales representatives.
● Implement company plans to support selling to new and existing accounts.
● Take part in implementing the new product launches as per the defined plans of the marketing/brand team.
● Manage and check the distributors' stock level and all payments to the company.
● Negotiate terms of sale agreements, variations in price, delivery, and specifications, and close sales transactions with assigned account portfolio.
● Provide ongoing coaching and training to sales representatives and ensure they are properly equipped, trained, and motivated to achieve their objectives.
● Prepare and check all daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree.
● At least 2 years of sales relevant experience.
● Experience in the beverage industry is an advantage.
● Average English knowledge.
● Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
● Average computer skills, (MS Office is a must).