-Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
-Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
-Recruit, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of sales representatives.
-Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
-Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
-Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Communication, with the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all business levels.
- Driving the sales process from plan to close.
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Problem-solving and creating sales opportunities.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Taxi Association Of Tehran
In 1997 a group of independent auto parts sellers met in Tehran to form Oxin Co. Their mission was simple: improve the distribution of auto parts to serve the people and businesses who increasingly relied on cars and trucks for their transportation needs. In Iran there are over 10 distribution centers, 100 OXIN Auto Care Centers that offer more than 3,000 parts for automotive and industrial applications. In 2018 OXIN with partnership of Taxi Association of Tehran establish TAXIN. TAXIN aimed at distributing high quality parts to taxis. Currently TAXIN has more than 14,000 taxi members, which are service by TAXIN.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.