A Leading Company Active in Road & Construction Tehran
Posted 9 months ago
- To seek new opportunities and identifying potential customers.
- To support sales and marketing activities by attending trade shows, meetings, conferences and other sales and marketing events
- To create and lead the sales network in the assigned region
- To gather market and customer information and provide feedback on sales trends in the assigned regions
- To establish and maintain close relationship with clients and partners
- To develop relation with new customers
- To close the deal and receiving purchase orders from clients
- To issue sales documents and preparing tender documents
- To develop and maintain customer information and database
- Market study and competitor analysis
- To visit and present products features to customers
- Identifying potential markets and customers
- Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager
- To negotiate and close sales by agreement terms
- To follow up sales process from start to end
- To develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- To prepare sales reports and keeping customer records
- To meet seasonal sales targets
Length of Probation Period: 2 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
Travel requirements: To travel regularly with in country to meet potential customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong team player with ability to work under pressure
- Being familiar with heavy machinery is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in related majors is preferable
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Be able to travel across the country to meet customers and attend events
- Focused and target oriented.
- Active learner, encouraging others to change their minds or behavior
- Computer and Internet literate and expert in MS Excel for sales reports and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills and public relation