Karin Bar Shipping & International transport (KBA) Tehran
Posted 5 months ago
To establish contacts and created good relationship with existing and new customers, introducing and selling company services.
- Capability of handling Air, Sea, Overland and Transit shipments.
- Follow up all inquiries, challenge to meet customer's requirements and obtain bookings.
- Handling and monitoring every shipment with international agents and provide timely cargo status and position reports to the clients.
- Keep contacts with all clients and arrange regular sales meetings with new and old accounts, report to company the market developments.
- Candidates should be dynamic, confident and a self-motivated person with Minimum 1 years of sales experience selling international transportation.
- Excellent team work skills,
- Good command of English, excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Be knowledgeable in all aspect of sales techniques and procedures,
- Good demonstration and convincing character with abilities for business development and customer care