The Sales Engineer, is responsible for sales of our Products and Solutions to customers (directly and indirectly through channel partners), and interacting with them. She/he will also be working closely with a technical team. Our main products which offer to our clients are Passive Structured Cabling, Networking equipment and Data Centers.
Ability to develop new customer accounts and to influence new organizations.
If you are driven and energetic, and have good personality, we would like you to apply.
Primary responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Develop an accurate seasonal sales forecast, and work on achieving those sales targets.
- Make sales calls, in-person visits and presentations to new and existing clients.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and partners, ensuring their satisfaction.
- Gather market data and analyze competitors, adjusting the sales strategy accordingly.
- Ensure adequate item stock levels for the company and its partners.
- Provide weekly progress reports.
- Travel may be required.
- Age: 25 to 45 years
- Experience: at least 3 years
- University graduated
- Familiar with MS office
- Eager to learn
- Self motivated
- Team working attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Make a good relation in first impression
- BS in Management/Marketing or MBA is a plus
- BS in IT/Software/Hardware/Electrical Engineering or related fields of study is an advantage
- At least 3 years experience and fresh graduate (both of them are required) in IT/Networks/Passive Equipment/Cabling Systems sales.
- Male/Female with age between 25 and 40 years old
- Experience in selling Networking/Passive and Smart Solutions.
- Experience with cold-calling, target account selling, solution and consultative sales techniques.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas with flawless reputation with customers.
- Experience selling to SME and Enterprise sector, both direct and indirect.
- Solid experience with operation planning, and using CRM software.
- B2B sales experience and being one of the negotiation team highly desired.
- Familiarity with English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Advanced Computer skills and expertise in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Results oriented with passion to drive sales growth in a highly-competitive space.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Self-motivated, energetic, eager to learn, ability to inspire people with limited resources.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Having sales certifications from Passive provider brands is a plus.