● Provide information in the preparation of instructions, executive procedures, and guidelines regarding the assigned tasks.
● Investigation of the environment for the possibility of environmental hazards such as radiation, chemical, and biological hazards, and abnormal sounds.
● Maintain and record information and daily events (including areas and neighborhoods visited and work done).
● Supervise kitchen activities to observe health issues (food quality assessment prepared by contractors).
● Supervise the activities of service personnel to observe health issues.
● Identify health and environmental aspects and perform corrective requirements to eliminate or reduce identified health and environmental hazards.
● Ensure proper marking, handling, and disposal of hazardous waste in accordance with legal requirements.
● Perform various sampling of company outputs to ensure compliance with HSE standards.
● Presence at the scene of the accident and follow up the cause of the accident and fill in the relevant documents.
● Hold training sessions (before starting any work shift and non-routine training).
● Coordinate and conduct training maneuvers for staff on HSE issues.
● Provide reports on the performance of contractors and compliance with HSE requirements.
● Distribute PPE to rig personnel and monitor usage.
● Inspection of material disposal activities and related facilities and investigation of existing violations and reporting of observed cases.
● Implement instructions, procedures, and guidelines prepared in the HSE unit.
● Bachelor's degree in Health and Environmental Safety (HSE).
● 5 years of related work experience.
● Ability to work in different regions of the country.
● Passing safety courses (First aids, fire fighting, and H2S).