Regional Sales Manager is responsible for Sales and Distribution of company’s products throughout the Region by generating and implementing regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Leads region’s sales team by providing guidance, training and mentor-ship, following sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Ensures regional sales performance development and execution of regional sales plans
- Defines Sales Strategy based on the market needs and evaluates individual performance of team members
- Seeks for customer satisfaction & initiates negotiations to boost sales.
- Recruits qualified representative to work in the region, manages, motivates and develops them
- Ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution, and management of a supportive team
- University Degree would be a privilege
- Sufficient experience in Sales
- Good team player
- Ideal age range: 35 - 45 yrs old
- Travel required to visit branches located in the region (Minimum 10 days a month)