The regional sales manager is responsible to provide leadership, expertise, and professional advice to the company on wholesale sell-out and sell-in matters, ensuring that TSI’s business objectives are supported with the right sales strategy.
● Provide leadership, expertise, and professional advice to the company on sales development matters, ensuring that the company’s business objectives are supported with the right sales development strategy.
● Build and develop highly motivated, target-oriented distributors, capable of meeting or exceeding, demanding, and stretching targets and profit margin objectives.
● Set direction for the implementation of the sales business plans and ensure their enforcement.
● Ensure promotions or plans are set and followed throughout the year.
● Provide high-level direct sales support to the wholesale and retail team by providing proper stock levels to distributors’ warehouses.
● Visit and support branches on monthly basis providing required insight and commitment as and when required.
● Provide wholesale market pricing strategy
● Build a professional and strong relationship with distributors to achieve win-win business goals
● Develop and recommend sales plans and budgets in coordination with the sales director to support the implementation and realization of agreed corporate business goals.
● Prepare regular sales activity reports, including analysis, comments, and suggested ways forward, for consideration by management.
● Develop, recommend, and implement policies and procedures that provide for effective workflows and facilitate the achievement of business plans and objectives.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
● At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a sales-oriented and business development role with a deep knowledge of the assigned market; at least 5 years of managerial experience; at least 5 years of experience in FMCG.
● Experience in working with sales distributors is an advantage.
● Excellent English.
● Advanced understanding of the wholesale sector mechanisms and processes.
● Intricate knowledge of the country’s wholesale market and economic factors.
● Good negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
● High computer literacy skills.