Radio Planning And Optimization Engineer (Nokia 2G/3G/LTE Optimization)
Naghsh Aval Keyfiat (NAK) Tehran
Posted 14 days ago
• To have NPO engineer qualification (explained in 2nd and 3rd paragraphs of this document)
• GSM/WCDMA/LTE Knowledge such as Call Flow, Air Interface, Functionality etc.
• Understanding of Inter-Rat working and related parameter knowledge
• KPI Understanding as of GSM/WCDMA/LTE Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility and Integrity.
• Drive Test Log file Analyzing, Deciding & Initiating Action for coverage/quality improvement
• Having Basic knowledge of GSM/WCDMA/LTE Planning
• Tool Knowledge like Mapinfo, Google Earth, Actix and TEMS
• OSS Knowledge will be advantage
• Programming Knowledge will be an advantage
• Basic Vendor Product Knowledge
• Intermediate English Language
• Presentation & communication skills
• Punctuality, Flexibility, hardworking & Collaboration Work ethic
• Knowledge sharing
• Problem Solving & strategic thinking
• Delivering Results & Meeting Management Expectations
• Analyze the provided inputs related to coverage services and network capacity target.
• Develop an optimal yearly plan for Radio Access Network development plan including the Transmission needs, following the Customer Engineering Guidelines.
• Issue Site Search Forms to the Network Implementation Department.
• Timely review and approval of site candidates based on Site Survey Reports from Network Implementation Department, or where necessary, do an additional site survey.
• Deliver to the Network Implementation Department prior to the technical site survey the detailed Engineering draft in line with the Customer Engineering Guidelines
• Ensure timely completion of detailed Engineering Validation Plans (based on Site Survey Reports and approved Site Candidate), comprising proportionate expansions of Radio, Transmission.
• Prepare technical BOQ and Site Specifications for RFQ (Bill of Quantities).
• Approve the final detailed design report provided by the Network Implementation Department.
• Provide timely network and configuration data elements for commissioning.
• Support Network Operation in integration of new operation in the network.
• Coordinate post-integration testing and performance analysis, to verify proper functioning of the network, in compliance with specifications and design (including scheduling Drive Tests for new operation if needed).
• Provide support for Network Operation and Network Implementation Department in Acceptance of completed projects, attending the Acceptance Tests where required and appropriate.
• The radio propagation and signal management.
• The Radio Access Network architecture, dimensioning, cell planning and network cell integration.
• The radio interface channels, main protocols and soft parameters.
• The radio interface OSS and measurement performance and KPIs.
• The Mobile networks technologies (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, H+, and LTE).
• Excellent knowledge of process of the Network Planning and Optimization in a Telecom Operator for 2G, 3G and 4G and the constraints related.
• University Degree of specialization (Radio, Transmission,) or equivalent.
• Ability to work with many dedicated tools (planning tool like ASSET, ATOLL, PLANET), AFP, Google earth, map info …)
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of modern cellular (GSM) radio.
• 3 years previous hands-on engineering and design experience in planning and/or optimization cellular telecommunications systems (GSM).
• Vendor hardware knowledge