• Responsible for quality control process and activities of projects and development phases and production lines.
• Responsible for providing Control Plans and manufacturing process evidences.
• Responsible for executing and following up quality control of electronic devices, components and also Mechanical parts.
• Responsible for Acceptance Sampling Tests for Hardware components and devices.
• Responsible for type tests in the related laboratories.
• Producing relevant documents in Persian and English language.
• Performing different defined tests during executive projects and prototype manufacturing.
• BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic engineering.
• Strong knowledge about electrical components.
• Familiar with statistical concepts of Acceptance Sampling.
• Expert and experienced in type tests including EMC, Environmental, Mechanical tests, etc and related standards.
• Expert in test procedures and activities.
• Having a good experience related to the electronic devices testing.
• Familiar with MIL STD 105 E standards.
• Familiar with Quality Control issues related to the Mechanical equipment.
• Expert and experienced in Quality Assurance and Quality Control issues.
• Expert in manufacturing process especially relevant to electronic devices.
• Ability to work and communicate with a broad set of team members of varying knowledge base.
• Having a good knowledge in English language.
• Responsible, team-oriented but mostly self-motivated
1. How much money do you want? OR What is your salary expectation?
2. What types of management style help to motivate you?
3. What are you looking for in your next job?
4. What would you say are the broad responsibilities of a R&D electronic engineer?
5. How necessary is it for you to be creative on your job?
6. What is one of the most valuable skills you’ve learned in your career and how you would apply it to this position?
7. What kind of experience do you have?
8. Are you familiar with the related standards to electronic equipment tests such as IEC?
9. Do you think you can handle all activities related to electronic testing and QA&QC activities simultaneously? How can you and what're the skills and background do you have about them?
10. Can you handle the Quality control activities related to the Mechanical parts of the system?
Do you have Military Service Completion Card?
Are you expert and experienced in Electronic equipment testing and QA&QC fields?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ertebatat va Automation Hooshmand Hafiz
Ertebatat va Automation Hooshmand Hafiz (HISTACO) is going to achieve an outstanding role in Oil and Gas related telecommunication system projects as an EPC contractor. Meanwhile, in Railway industries, along with conducting Telecom projects, HISTACO's main goal is to participate in Signaling System production, laying stress on Training efficient and skilled technicians and experts, research and continuous development, using modern technologies in research and production, observing quality standards fully in compliance with international standards.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching