Overall Purpose of the Role:
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
• Monitor and advice on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support and availability
• Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items
• Supplier audits and evaluation
• Calculating, analyzing and improvement the procurement indicators
• University qualification: BSc in industrial engineering or commercial management
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Local commercial knowledge
• English speaking
• Organized work structure
• Communication skills (team work)
• Nice to have: SAP knowledge
• Ideal Age:25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Azin Taneh is a well-known and leading company in manufacturing automotive parts. Praised for its innovation & high product quality. The company has supplied OEM and After-market for several years in Iran and Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching