Overall Purpose of the Role:
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
• Monitor and advice on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support and availability
• Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items
• Supplier audits and evaluation
• Calculating, analyzing and improvement the procurement indicators
• University qualification: BSc in industrial engineering or commercial management
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Local commercial knowledge
• English speaking
• Organized work structure
• Communication skills (team work)
• Nice to have: SAP knowledge
• Ideal Age:25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Azin Taneh is a well-known and leading company in manufacturing automotive parts. Praised for its innovation & high product quality. The company has supplied OEM and After-market for several years in Iran and Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.