- Study the requirements outlined in projects’ P.O. and contracts, and plan projects timelines by preparing WBS documents and defining the corresponding tasks.
- Organize engineering, procurement, and production schedules with respect to the projects timelines and constantly assess required resources.
- Issue weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly progress reports.
- Monitor the delivery of finished products, identify and address key concerns that may alter or impact on-time delivery by tracking development milestones to meet set deadlines.
- Analyze risks and report any situation adversely affecting the progress of a project or jeopardizing its delivery.
- Ensure smooth and timely issuance of projects’ documents by engineering and quality control departments adhering to the agreed VPIS/VDIS.
- Work closely with other department heads to coordinate operations and activities within or among departments.
- Define, improve and supervise delivery and shipment procedures and instructions.
- Participate in the meetings held for the projects including Kickoff (K.O.M) and clarification meetings.
- Follow up the correspondence and transmittals to speed up the process of finalizing project technical documents.
- Ensure timely order placement of raw materials and products with significant lead times so as to meet projects’ deadlines.
- Oversee effective communication among engineering, quality control, production and procurement departments throughout projects’ lifecycles.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive decision maker and problem solver
- Good command of English language
- Gender Preference: No preference
- Employment type: Full Time
- Travel requirements: Not required
About the Company
NEEV, with over three decades of experience, is a leading manufacturer of oil, gas and petrochemical equipment and provider of engineering services. Our scope of manufacture and design includes:
- Chemical injection Pumps and packages according to Standard API675
- Pressure Vessels
- Pressure Safety Valves