We at Parstronic (Iran) are working on an Electric-Powertrain System Design in collaboration with Parstronic Automotive (China).
As a Project Coordinator, you are responsible for:
● Conduct planning and execution of the assigned project through all phases of the project lifecycle.
● Communicate effectively with technical leads to ensure that key objectives and requirements of the project are completed.
● Use knowledge of Agile process methodologies to ensure the project meets its delivery dates.
● Continuously communicate with all participants for analyzing, monitoring, and mitigating project risks.
● Use project management tools (e.g., Jira Software) to track issues, prepare project plans, and schedule and assign tasks to relevant participants.
● Leverage technology to automate manual work and simplify processes where feasible to create a highly scalable, flexible, and efficient infrastructure
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
● Master's degree or higher education in Industrial, Electrical, Software, or other relevant engineering fields.
● +3 years of experience in automotive, software, or other related industries.
● Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
● Familiarity with Agile project management.
● Familiarity with software product development models (e.g., V-Model).
● Experience in Agile Project Management tools (e.g., JIRA Software, MSP).
● Proven oral and verbal communication skills in English.
● Excellent communication, planning, and organization, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.