- Meet the quality standards of production and production process
- Provides daily guidance and information to the product line team regarding status of production schedules.
- Analyzes planned order reports and provides timely release of production work orders specified by the Production Plan.
- Coordinating with QC on timely work order closure and aging work order monitoring.
- Education: Bachelor / Master of Industrial Engineering
- Work record: At least 5 years work experience in the food industry
- Ability to train personnel
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Age: 35-45
- Fluent in office software
- Expert in production and storage features of "RAHKARAN" software
- The ability to plan and control the consumption of materials
- Familiar with the principles of calculation and efficiency analysis
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Somayeh Foodstuff Production Company was established in 1984 in a 3,500m2 area. It started its activities in lemon juice production and a little later a new product called curd (Kashk) was added to the list of its products. In 2002 the factory was transferred to a 10,000m2 area in Safadasht industrial zone (Shahryar) in order to take the most advantage of environment to achieve progress, with a head office in Tehran.
The company is now the leader of curd (Kashk) production in Iran and has more than 65 employees. Company's main products are curd (Kashk), Lemon Juice, Verjuice, Pickles, Jams, and Syrups with Its consumers from both local and international markets.
Our main goal is to consider saving consumer's right at the top of our duties. We have obtained several international standards and licenses like HACCP, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 22000:2005 which approve the quality of our products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching