• Performs, prepares and control equipment and instrument data sheets,
• Trains subordinates in the use of process tools and procedures.
• Supervises subordinate process team members.
• Arrange the lines based on production plan
• Following maintenance issues up to removal
o Optimize existing technology improvements.
o Control the processes for better execution efficiency.
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering degree minimum requirement.
• Proficiency in all engineering computer tools.
• Ability to work on shift
• Strong knowledge of process and systems design tools and procedures.
• Supervisory and scheduling skills.
• Responsible for the supervision of small studies and projects.
• Ability to supervise and coach team members.