Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Regular visits to doctors, pharmacies, and pharmaceutical distributors (if required) for representing the product as per the previously confirmed schedule by the superior manager.
● Establish effective relationships between beneficiaries and the company.
● Meet both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals with respect to the company compliance rules.
● Maintain up-to-date customer record books and other records in accordance with the sales supervisor’s instructions.
● Attend and organize group meetings, conferences, and seminars.
● Review sales performance.
● Ready for internal and external mission trips.
● Submit the refereed cases for drug adverse events, special conditions, unmentioned consumption in brochures, and drug dosing to the pharmacovigilance manager and medical information to medical management, and necessary tracing for achievement to the considered results in this respect.
● Meet or exceed sales quota and total company market share in assigned territory.
● Resolve customer complaints in accordance with company policies and inform the sales supervisor and company promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
● Respect and follow the company code of ethics, compliance rules, and dress code.
● At least 2 years of pharmaceutical, or healthcare-related sales experience.
● Familiar with the pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical market, and market understanding.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Pharmaceutical, Medical, or Paramedical Sciences.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.
● Result-oriented, hardworking, motivated, team worker, and problem solver.
● Able and willing to travel on a weekly basis.
● Average knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Good command of English