We are looking for a Specialist — Procurement who can quickly and accurately process purchase orders in a fast paced environment. Has excellent stake holders service skills and works well in a team to consistently meet challenging performance targets.
• In charge of Procurement of local parts in several sub-commodities related to automotive industries (tools, equipment, spare parts, consumables, etc.)
• Prepare Purchase Orders and Review Requisitions for Goods
• Familiar with automotive manufacturing IPL list and MIMT localization instructions
• Responsible of Quality/Cost/Delivery/Development and Performance Management of each supplier. Ramp-up follow-up, sourcing for new projects, Part Localization
• Price Negotiations and Order Registration
• Manage supplier relationship to build effective partnerships with preferred key suppliers for the major areas of spend to enrich the supplier data base & consequently provide internal customers with best in class services & goods.
• Managing the delivery of products.
• Monitoring financial and operational procedures
• Research and Evaluate Suppliers and Manufacturers Based on Price, Quality, Service, Support, Availability, Reliability, Distribution Capabilities and Other Supplier's Qualifications and History
• Analyze Price Proposals, Financial Reports, and Other Related Data
• Co-ordinate with Engineering and Financial Departments to Finalize Document Control in Order to Ensure the Accuracy of All Information and Specifications
• Liaise with FAA to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, in order to avoid any business interruption & keep the image of Bayer.
• Create, Update and Execute Procurement Time Schedules for purchasing dept.
• Co-ordinate with Logistic Companies to Ensure Proper Shipment and Delivery
Reporting to: Commercial Department Director.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Travel requirements: occasionally (working outside of office is possible)
• Education: BS. In Engineering, Commercial Management, or other related field are preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related field (Preferably in automotive industry)
• Negotiation skills, Result Orientation, Teamwork spirit, problem solving ability
• Familiar with international commercial phrase
• Familiar with contract and negotiation skills
• Familiar with basic accounting
• Professional in Office software (Excel is important)
• Ability to Manage Time and Meet Deadlines.
• Ideal Age: Maximum 33