• Receives requisitions, evaluates items that are required, and makes decision about which vendors to include in request for quotation.
• Issues request for quote, expedites suppliers to provide quotations by required date, receives and opens bids.
• Enters quotes into bid tabulation form, evaluates options for material pricing which may impact chosen bidder, evaluates commercial terms options from each bidder, makes recommendation about which bidder should be chosen based on price, schedule, qualifications, terms and other factors.
• Negotiates with selected supplier to obtain best price, schedule and terms. Records savings accordingly on status reports.
• Creates and issues Purchase Order to supplier based on terms that were offered, following requirements outlined in Tajhiz Arvin procedures and using templates provided by Tajhiz Arvin.
• Manages successful delivery and closeout of the order, involved in resolving discrepancies or commercial issues if raised by the supplier, or if the supplier fails to meet the requirements of the order.
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports on project status, noting major accomplishments, budget savings and overages, status of deliveries, noteworthy items regarding savings and over-runs against budges.
• Identify problems and discrepancies that may occur and assist in implementing corrective action.
• Communicates with sales, estimating, project management, procurement management and others regarding status and to ensure that deliverables are achieved. Provides regular status updates to Management, especially for critical items.
• Provides regular feedback to suppliers on status of projects and their performance on quotes and purchase orders. Looks for opportunities to improve Tajhiz Arvin’s leverage with suppliers through agreements and specific benefits of one supplier or another.
• Bachelor degree in related field or engineering
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in oil & gas Procurement
• Work experience of procurement specialist in oil and gas industries
• Work experience with Petrochemical companies, Oil and gas industries and Raw material companies.
• Strategic thinking ability and excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude, passion and commitment
• Strong computer skills (MS Office is a must)
• English working knowledge
Are you Fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tajhiz Arvin Farayand Pars
T.A.F.P (Tajhiz Arvin Farayand Pars Co.) is a limited liability company registered and established in Iran since 2008. We have been approved by industrial companies for procurement of industrial equipment and instrument in Iran and we directly work with end users. Our company supplies commodities for oil, gas and petrochemical companies from international sources and agencies around Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We at T.A.F.P connect buyers to the global markets. It is accomplished by supplying the commodities you require within and outside Iran at the best possible total cost of ownership in the right amount, at the right time and place, for the direct benefits. Our services are provided for large or small corporations both active in private and public sectors.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching