• Perform and coordinate all foreign and local commercial activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating and ordering to make the best purchase package;
• Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents;
• Prepare necessary reports such as price proposals/comparison, product and other informational reports relevant to the scope of work and responsibility;
• Monitor vendors’ performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
• Resolution of invoice errors;
• Manage, create and update Vendor master data;
• Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations;
• Be up-to-date of current regulations and monitor applicable law changes;
• Make arrangement and coordinate shipments with sellers/suppliers and resolve any possible issue/ force majeure in regards to transportation or clients’ claim;
• Actively follow up the procedures both with sellers/suppliers and internally and focus on getting best solutions and results;
• Check reliability of new suppliers and unfamiliar new sources;
• Familiar with opening LC and bank procedures;
• Familiar with latest Incoterms & import-export regulations;
• Handle recording of orders and relevant archiving;
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Management;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement/commercial field and foreign trade;
• Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks;
• Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence;
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
• Fluent in English Language, both speaking and writing (Chinese Language proficiency is great advantage)
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proficient in working with computer and internet
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
As one of the major telecom provider to pursue business in local market, SABAFAM now has established a strong team of highly experienced and talented staff. Since 2004, the company has provided its products and services to several customers, serving major telecom operators in IR IRAN. Through a combination of strategic marketing, cost advantage, human resources and intellectual property management, SABAFAM has established firm commercial partnerships with most powerful telecom providers & operators of IR IRAN.
Research and Development
With more than 20% percent of the workforce dedicated to R&D, SABAFAM has a local well- equipped R&D center and Institute in Tehran. International standards strictly applied across all SABAFAM R&D management processes.
After Sales Technical Support
SABAFAM provides after-sales technical support service for the IT and Communication equipment of customers Backed up by well-trained technical support engineers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching