• Perform and coordinate all foreign and local commercial activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating and ordering to make the best purchase package;
• Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents;
• Prepare necessary reports such as price proposals/comparison, product and other informational reports relevant to the scope of work and responsibility;
• Monitor vendors’ performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
• Resolution of invoice errors;
• Manage, create and update Vendor master data;
• Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations;
• Be up-to-date of current regulations and monitor applicable law changes;
• Make arrangement and coordinate shipments with sellers/suppliers and resolve any possible issue/ force majeure in regards to transportation or clients’ claim;
• Actively follow up the procedures both with sellers/suppliers and internally and focus on getting best solutions and results;
• Check reliability of new suppliers and unfamiliar new sources;
• Familiar with opening LC and bank procedures;
• Familiar with latest Incoterms & import-export regulations;
• Handle recording of orders and relevant archiving;
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Management;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement/commercial field and foreign trade;
• Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks;
• Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence;
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
• Fluent in English Language, both speaking and writing (Chinese Language proficiency is great advantage)
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proficient in working with computer and internet
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
As one of the major telecom provider to pursue business in local market, SABAFAM now has established a strong team of highly experienced and talented staff. Since 2004, the company has provided its products and services to several customers, serving major telecom operators in IR IRAN. Through a combination of strategic marketing, cost advantage, human resources and intellectual property management, SABAFAM has established firm commercial partnerships with most powerful telecom providers & operators of IR IRAN.
Research and Development
With more than 20% percent of the workforce dedicated to R&D, SABAFAM has a local well- equipped R&D center and Institute in Tehran. International standards strictly applied across all SABAFAM R&D management processes.
After Sales Technical Support
SABAFAM provides after-sales technical support service for the IT and Communication equipment of customers Backed up by well-trained technical support engineers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.