Objective of the role:
1- Dynamic, friendly manner, and enthusiastic science-based tutor to teach group classes as well as one to one private classes
2- Experienced and disciplined evaluating specialist to monitor, evaluate, and assess the efficiency of students and tutors to lead the academic team in its responsibility for supporting, promoting and monitoring the personal development and academic progress of each student.
It is expected that the Tutor/Senior Tutor will work at a strategic level in collaboration with the Curriculum Leaders and Senior Leadership Team to promote the above key principles.
- Strong Demonstration of subject and syllabus knowledge
- Participate in arrangements for preparing students for external examinations
- Set and mark homework promptly according to the College’s policy
- Manage behavior effectively to ensure a friendly, enthusiastic, and safe learning environment
- Develop and retain classroom and other learning environments
- Ensure that college policies on student attendance are applied
- Ensure the efficient, safe and effective provision of high quality coaching.
- Prepare students for projects as required by the course structure.
- Have available an up to date syllabus and scheme of work (showing methods of delivery and embedded cross-cutting themes) for each course/class taught and to lodge a copy of this information with the appropriate manager by the start of the course.
- Complete promptly and accurately all class records including the register of attendance and tracking of the student progress against targets.
- Focus on the quality of teaching staff and learning of students
- Focus on each individual student progression and have promising analytical skills to assess each students learning efficiency
- Consistent high standards across the academy and constant collaboration with the department manager
- Effective and efficient communication with tutors, students, and parents
- Participate in the College’s assessment and performance management processes
- Undertake other fitting tasks that the Principal may assign
- Play a full part in your own professional development and other colleagues
- Attend parental and staff meetings as well as all training courses
- Contribute to the implementation and development of the College’s vision
Reporting to: Academic Director.
Subordinates: Educational Department.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Travel requirements: N/A.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Bonus will be considered.
University Qualifications: Masters of Science/ Engineering (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology is preferred) .
Other certifications obtained: Education Planning or relevant
Nature and length of previous experience: 2 Years Teaching at Pre-University Level .
Specialist knowledge: PhD or Masters from abroad universities are in priority .
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Experience of leading, organizing and planning a broad range of numerous, complex and long term activities and events
- Sound experience of higher education teaching, supervising, mentoring, and evaluation (at least two years) preferably in a campus or higher education schools.
To see more jobs that fit your career
Is your English fluent?
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.