- This position is for one of the sub-companies of Entekhab investment group in petrochemical industry.
- Analyze and develop organizational processes
- Evaluate and improve processes in all organization systems
- Identify processes index
- Work closely with the business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
- Review and analyze suggested changes on new features and functionalities
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality. Standards
- Documentation of processes and work flows
- Examining current systems
- Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- At least BSc/Ms degree in Industrial engineering or Industrial management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent capacity to work in teams
- A good knowledge of business process management tools and techniques
- Familiar with documentation methods
- Familiar with systems design methodologies
- Familiar with SAP ERP systems
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.