Increase sales and manage the whole sales process for new projects.
List of responsibilities:
- Meet regularly with customers
- Seek out new customers and develop new business
- Understand the technical specifications of client and prepare offers based on those technical specifications
- Work closely with our technical representative as well as suppliers to deliver based on the correct specifications
- Understand international specs and make sure our product range complies with the sales offer
- Manage full tender process and bidding for new projects
- Manage purchasing and coordinate with suppliers .
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Subordinates: Potentially 1 technical support.
Length of Probation Period: 3-6 months.
Working hours: 9-18 Sat-Wed.
Travel requirements: 1-2 times per month.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: To be discussed based on experience.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years of experience in a similar sales management position.
Specialist knowledge: Piping Materials.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Strong project management skills.