Main Purpose of Job:
The mission of the Operations Manager is to ensure adequate service levels in terms of support for T&Q and Supply Chain services, by implementation of the overall strategy, aligned with the Business Strategy and Functional objectives.
Drive innovative and sustainable Supply Chain and After Sales solutions, towards delivering distinct competitive advantage for Company and the Customer, by ensuring availability of products and services in order to optimize customer service and maximize product availability, towards higher levels of quality with respect by the environment and safety & health guidelines.
Supervise Direct Invoicing Activities and documentation flow to Markets to ensure smooth customs processes.
Global Operational management
Through Supply Chain ensure - Deliver operational excellence and increase product availability
1. Demand & Supply Planning responsibilities
2. Physical Logistics responsibilities
3. Delivery Services responsibilities
4. Ensure compliance with Corporate Business principles & Supply Chain processes
Through TQM Team Implement corporate TQM vision and strategy to support commercial objectives in the markets
1. Quality, Food Safety and Complaints management responsibilities
2. Safety, Health and Environment responsibilities
3. After Sales responsibilities
4. Collaboration/Recycling responsibilities
Develop continuous excellence mindset across the function
Seeking a BS/MS degree in Engineering preferred; specialization in Supply Chain/Logistics and Food Safety
- Shared services experience at local or regional level of at least 3 years
- Strong Business knowledge and has demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects
- Proven leadership skills within a multi-tasking environment
- Has worked/ been exposed to collaborative business development projects with the Trade (Retailer, Distributors etc.) and Marketing / Sales
- Strong Business knowledge and has demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects (namely, initiatives that require a commercial and supply chain, QAS and FS; ASS understanding and knowledge)
- Has successfully led negotiations in multinational and cross market teams
- Good Financial knowledge
Core knowledge of the 10 Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility.
Expertise and understanding of:
• Business insight: understands business models & levers & understanding of competition and competitive environment; understands commercial impact/implications of Supply Chain/Logistics & ASS options and decision (ability to identify economic drivers and competition reality) and understands consumer profiles and expectations.
• Management strategy: ability to define clear objectives, strategy and action plans
• Management and Leadership Principles, Business Code of conduct
• Financial understanding – Key business drivers, budget and forecasting.
• Understands End-to-end Supply Chain & ASS process with a specific Customer Service knowledge, cost analysis and management.
• Market competition law and Confidentiality
Detailed professional knowledge:
• Knowledge of LEAN concepts and tools as enablers
• Good understanding and use of Information Systems and Information Technology, Supply Chain & T&Q Tools.
Lead the Consensus Demand Planning (CDP) in the market. Leverage efficient planning (and related processes) to ensure availability of goods and services
Drive Excellence in Execution
Networking and influencing skills
Working Capital Management
Manage, report and comment the business KPIs
Planning, organizing and controlling of budgets, resources and targets
Other Personal Qualities:
Autonomous/independent with the ability to implement Company policies and guidelines (Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust))
• Passion for working with Customers, internally and externally (Team worker & team builder)
• Very good communication skills to convince others and obtain their buy-in
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Stakeholder management and engagement
• Handling Conflict Management (Open-minded and humble)
• An entrepreneurial spirit balanced with a focused and detailed execution.
• Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills.
• Smart and courageous
• Fluency in English is required.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kish Behin Trading Company is a private company which was established in 1996.
Since its inception over two decades ago, the brand Kish Behin has been synonymous with luxury lifestyle retail. Today, Kish Behin has established a footprint in almost all cities in Iran with a diverse portfolio featuring over 15 international prestigious brands.
Kish Behin straddles a wide spectrum of all things premium, from watches, easy to wear jewelers, fine jewelry and leather accessories to luxury writing instruments, home figurines and accessories. The company has swiftly established a reputation as one of the largest importers, distributors and retailers of luxury products with over 150 point of sales in the country. The company also manages duty free sales for leading international and domestic airports.
With a diverse range of international brands, unique stores and attentive service, Kish Behin is a glowing testament to quality and reliability.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.