Objective of the role:
According to company's expansion plan the number of injection molds will increase from 80 sets to 200 sets within the next 2 years (with over 80 injection molding machines). In order to predict, maintain, and service this large number of molds, a capable and experienced manager is need to lead this team..
List of responsibilities:
- To prepare and execute preventive maintenance (PM) and emergency maintenance (EM), and corrective maintenance (CM) plans for all molds
- Support production to changeover the product and fine tune mold and assist quality check before mass production with production team.
- Maintain a safe level of spare parts for mold to minimize the machine breakdown.
- Train and supervise employees for Mold troubleshooting, to ensure of safety, quality and productivity.
- To maintain data for breakdowns, damages/breakages, idle hours and spares utilization.
** Factory is located in Parand Industrial City, and injection molds consist of preform, thin-wall containers, chair, table, etc..
- Reporting to: Factory manager.
- Subordinates: Mold service team, Mold commissioning team, Service planning expert.
- Length of Probation Period: 2 Month.
- Working hours: Saturday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Travel requirements: No.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable based on the level of expertise and experience of the applicant
- University Qualifications: Bachelor or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related subjects
- Nature and length of previous experience: 10 years in the field of injection molding.
- Specialist knowledge: Must be very familiar with related engineering software's (Catia, Mold Flow, etc.).
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership and management skills, team work.