- Assemble and manage key opinion leader advisory groups for each product.
- Act as a medical resource to the company as a whole and particularly to the clinical research department (protocol and CRF writing, attending events, discussions with investigators, internal meetings)
- Facilitate the close liaison between research institutes and universities and the company by presentations, visits and the review and on-going management of nominated preclinical projects
- Provide ongoing medical and product training to Associates and Sales Representatives
- Initiate and supervise the performance and progress of clinical trials
- Contribute to the design and approval of promotional materials
- Medical Doctorate degree
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Good command of computer knowledge (MS. Office)
- Having experience as a medical advisor is a privilege.
- Able to work in a team
Did you study Medicine?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Atipharmed is a multinational company committed to care for women wherever their health Matters. As a tech transfer and solution oriented corporation founded in 2011 with women oral hormones therapeutic expertise, we are dedicated to recruit developed and top talents. Our most important assets are intellectual properties and talented people. Join us and let’s transform this reality together.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.